Welcome to our new look ElNet website.
We are for E-learning professionals. Our patch is Workplace Learning. Our sector is broad and multi sector. Our people work in the learning technologies space on a variety of levels - accredited and tertiary training, compliance, communities of practise, informal learning, group and collaborative work, self paced, social learning, just in time, etc. We exist to consolidate and build the knowledge in our field and bulid the E-learning conversaton in Australia.
We have big plans this year:
- 4 Workplace Congress events in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney. Stay tuned for more details and registration.
- 20 Webinars featuring a wide range of practitioners active in the application of learning technologies directed to solve emerging models of workplace learning and training. We're kicking this off with our 5 Webinar Learning Transfer series featuring US and Australian practitioners.
- Our annual members and friends survey to support us in addressing issues of relevance to your professional development.
- Event discounts from our supporters Liquid Learning and Criterion Conferences
- A pilot mentor programme to support young emerging workplace e-learning professionals
- Consolidate the Project Officer role occupied ably for ElNet by Leo Gregorc
- Research offerings that explore the diversity of application our industry is exploring and applying. (Check our Resources section under membership). We hope you will add to this during the year.
- Extend our social media.